Helping Kansans Find and Keep Jobs
Rewarding employment is hard to find. It takes the right set of skills, the right attitude and the right opportunities.
If you’re receiving food assistance, the GOALS program can provide you with the training and support you need to get a job with a company that cares about your success. Contact us today to see if you are eligible and to find out where and when you can attend an information session.
If you choose to participate, you will be placed by random assignment in either GOALS or the Regular Employment & Training Program (if available in your area). Random assignment is performed by a computer system.
Our Commitment to You
We will . . .
- Value and respect you as an individual;
- Listen and respond to your needs and interests;
- Expect progress but not perfection;
- Support you, as you develop the skills to be successful; and,
- Celebrate your successes with you.
Take the first step to a brighter future…
Find out how to Get Started by clicking here